That said, I LOVE the spread I made this month. It's super colourful and bright and, in my opinion, the perfect way to document the first two weeks of my Whole30 adventure back in June! Check back for the full details about this spread in my reveal night post.
I'm also pleased to announce the latest offering in the Studio Calico classroom...
It’s easy to feel content during the holidays, but do you remember to be grateful all year long? In Gratitude Documented, Shanna Noel will guide you through a series of prompts, videos, and more so that recording the seasons of gratitude from your life will be easy and enjoyable. Reflect on and recognize the themes of family, love, and personal triumph that resonate with you. Let’s come together and remember that there is so much to be grateful for.
Gratitude | Documented is enrolling now through November 30th at 11:59pm EST.
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU'LL RECEIVE :
- 3 videos from Shanna (planning & getting started, bringing your notes and inspiration together into an album & adding the finishing touches).
- 5 prompt PDFs that encourage you to reflect on different areas of your life and what you're thankful for.
- An in depth look at Shanna's tag style mini album.
- Ideas from Jamie Waters for adapting Shanna's ideas to a WRMK 4x4in album.
- Inspiration PDFs with more ideas from Amy Hawthorne, Lexi Bridges and Chantal Philippe.
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned.
BONUS DIGITAL FILES (SHOWN ABOVE) :
- Printable journal cards designed by Shanna Noel
- 3 digital cut files in .studio, .PNG and .SVG designed by Shanna Noel
- Digital Stamp set in .ABR and .PNG designed by Shanna Noel
Visit the shop to purchase goodies from Shanna's supply list for this class!